Staff Application #2-

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by crazydudegonecrazy1, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazydudegonecrazy1

crazydudegonecrazy1 Member

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104329511
    (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Crazydudegonecrazy1

Time played (top right corner): 603.25 hours

Reason for applying? I am applying because I've been a proud member of the rage gamming community for almost a full year now but the server has been low on staff members for a while.

Why should we accept you?:
    I should be accepted because I know most if not all the rules by memory also that I am a morning person so the times most staff is resting I will be available and I can get on early enough to get the server started Also when I was staff I answered almost every staff call.

How often you get on and how long: I try to get on at least an hour a day but, the time may vary with school and work

Are you bilingual? No, I am currently not bilingual

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:No, I do my best to look at every situation as unbiased as possible even if they paid ranks

Discord Name: Crazydragondude#2814

Do you use voice chat?:Sometimes, it depends on the situation like if I have something long to type and its easier to just say and can stop the chat from looking like spam

Are you able to use correct grammar?: yes, for the most part

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? T-poses are slain at 2:30 and Afk hunters at 1:30
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. Modern house- in the chimney Modern house- inside the bush in the front Gas station- under the green car Motel 2- under red and white car
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. Bbt- Admin MoyMoy- helper Rucksack- Community director Sky llamma- Head Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.