Staff application for Rage Gaming's Garry's Mod Prop Hunt Server

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by luigisteve21, Dec 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:111576302

Current Server Rank: Member

In-game name: luigisteve21

Time played (top right corner): 2 days, 8 hours, 19 minutes, 57 seconds

Reason for applying: It has been an honor being a member of this server. I have been having fun in the Rage Gaming Prop Hunt Server and I want to help it out in any way I can.

Why should we accept you?: I know the rules of the server well and I obey them at all times. I know the majority of illegal spots on the maps. I am also willing to give others due punishment if necessary for breaking the rules if it becomes necessary. Also, I can make quick decisions if two people are fighting. As said below, I cannot make judgment purely on their word, but if there is solid evidence of something, proper consequences will be carried out.

How often you get on and how long: I get on as often as I can, which ends up being almost daily. I normally can play for 1-3 hours, depending on my schedule with school.

Are you bilingual?: I am very fluent in the English language. I have read, written, and spoken English my entire life. In addition, I am currently taking fourth year French in high school, so I do know some French. I can read and write it sort of well, but I am able to tell if something is in French for the most part.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: It is impossible to base a punishment solely on the words of a person. There need to be solid evidence in order for an appropriate punishment to be carried out.

Discord Name (Required): luigisteve21

Do you use voice chat?: I use voice chat sometimes. I mainly use it when someone else is already using voice chat.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I am able to use correct grammar as well as correct spelling.

Additional information: I tend to be a quiet person, but at times, I will speak out if there is a problem or if the conversation is interesting. Also, I very rarely get angry at anything, just a tad bit upset if it’s extreme. So most of the time, I get along with the majority of people and I like just having a great time with everyone.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    -Luigisteve21

2. MrEvilChaos

MrEvilChaos Member

Congratluations, you app has been accepted. Unfortunately all staff spots on Rage Gaming Prop Hunt are full. So were moving your app to Adjourned for now till a spot opens up.

3. The Great Gatsby

The Great Gatsby Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.