Staff Application-

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by crazydudegonecrazy1, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazydudegonecrazy1

crazydudegonecrazy1 Member

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:104329511

*Current Server Rank:MVP

In-game name:crazydudegonecrazy1

Time played:261 hours and 59 minutes

Reason for applying? I am applying because I'm a proud member of the rage gamming community but recently it looks like they could use an extra hand.

Why should we accept you?:I should be accepted for the fact that I know most if not all the rules by memory also that I am more of a morning person so the times most staff is resting I will be available. For the most part I am good under pressure and defusing bad situations while being able to look at them in a fair way for both players.

How often you get on and how long: This is pretty hard to answer because through out the day I am on and off but I would say roughly I am on the server 2-5 hours each day

Are you bilingual? No, I know very little Spanish but that is all.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:No, as I have mention previously I will look at each situation as unbiasedly as humanly possible.

Discord Name:Crazydudegonecrazy#2814

Do you use voice chat?:For the most part no but I do use it when users ask a question that is easier to just explain using voice chat then typing a paragraph in chat.

Are you able to use correct grammar?:Yes, I am able to use correct grammar.

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? T-poses have till 2:30 to change in to a prop before slain. Afk Hunters have to 1:50 before slain.
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on.
    1.Under the green car in gas station
    2.The sink in the yellow room on the first floor in haunted asylum
    3.In the chimney on modern house
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    Luigisteve21- Server Manger
    Bbt-Moderator
    TheRealSlimShady-Admin
    Willow-Helper

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! You have been accepted! Welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.