Staff Application-

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by crazydudegonecrazy1, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazydudegonecrazy1

crazydudegonecrazy1 Member

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:104329511

*Current Server Rank: Member

In-game name: Crazydudegonecrazy1

Time played (top right corner): roughly 33hours and 30 minutes

Reason for applying: I am applying because I feel like the murder server could use an extra hand. Not only that I feel as if I need to be apart of their great community that the staff has built.

Why should we accept you?:I should be accepted because I'm on my computer most parts of the day so if staff is need I can easily/quickly get on. not only that I'm a morning person so while most staff is sleeping I can get on and get the server going. If that wasn't enough I can make quick decisions and I'm good under pressure.
    How often you get on and how long: Hard to tell because sometimes prop hunt needs me but for the most part I'm on at least an hour everyday.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?:No, I am currently not bilingual.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:No, every circumstance I look at it as unbiased as possible even if coming from a well respected player.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):Crazydudegonecrazy#2814
    Do you use voice chat?:For the most part no but if a user asks a question that would need a paragraph typed in chat I use voice chat it's easier for me and doesn't look like spam.

Are you able to use correct grammar?:Yes, I'm able to use correct grammar.

2. Shadow Reaper

Shadow Reaper Member

Congrats you have been accepted for MU staff at Rage Gaming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.