Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by TurtleKapooya, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TurtleKapooya

TurtleKapooya Member

*Current Server Rank:MVP

In-game name:TurtleKapooya

Time played (top right corner):1 day 1 hour

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Reason for applying:I want to make the server a more fair place. I often log on when there is no staff, and people RDM and cheat with skins. Nobody is ever there to do anything about it, even when there is a request command. Not many administrators are on, and it makes it easy for people to play unfair. I'm on a lot when lots of staff and other players aren't on. I think I could really make it more fair for other guests on the server.

Why should we accept you?:I log on very often, and I don't cheat for an advantage. I tell people right from wrong when I can, and still try when they don't care.

How often you get on and how long:I get on almost every day and stay on for about 30 minutes to an hour.

Are you bilingual?:No.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:Yes. Only if I know that they're trustworthy and they don't usually lie.

Discord Name (Required):TurtleKapooya

Do you use voice chat?:Yes.

Are you able to use correct grammar?:Yes.

Additional information:I like turtles, of course. My favorite color is red. I also like to feast on the blood of my victims.

2. TurtleKapooya

TurtleKapooya Member

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:116077201

3. DIBON_@$$H@T

DIBON_@$$H@T Member

Sorry to say, you have been denied staff by a majority vote from other staff. Don't let this deter you, try again in couple weeks. In the meantime keep playing on the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.