Stephano's app.

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by DIBON_@$$H@T, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DIBON_@$$H@T

DIBON_@$$H@T Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80740763

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Age: Age: 13 (but I typed in the wrong date for my forums account)

*Current Rank: MVP

In Game Name: Stephano

Time played (top right corner): 1 Day and roughly 4 hours

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Reason for applying: I have recently started playing your murder server and I have been having a lot of fun but while I have been playing most of the time that i’m on there is a lack of staff and when there is a lack of staff. I’ve found that a lot of people then break the rules and when that happens I tell them to stop but since I am a mvp I can't get them to listen.

Why should we accept you?: I think the rage gaming community should accept me because I am a very fun player to play with and I absolutely hate when rules are broken I would love to be part of the staff team and I would not abuse my role I will just need some help from dibon or someone to get the hang of using the commands but after that I would probably help the server out greatly. I would greatly appreciate if i was accepted to become a staff member.

How often you get on and how long:

Are you bilingual?:

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:

Discord Name (Required): Stephino#1125

Do you use voice chat?:

Are you able to use correct grammar?: I do not use voice overs or any kind of voice changer

Additional information: And I have good grammar but sometimes i have a little mess up here and there Sincerely Stephano

*Steam ID example: STEAM_0:0:000000000
    *There is no age limit.
    *Your server rank would be member, MVP, VIP, or any paid staff rank (NOT your prestige and level).
    *You must have 25 hours total or more on the server to apply.

Make sure to fill out your staff application with as much detail as possible!

2. DIBON_@$$H@T

DIBON_@$$H@T Member

I regret to inform you that you have been denied staff by a majority vote from other staff. Don't let this deter you, try again in couple weeks. In the meantime keep playing on the server. sleep well me :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.