SuperAce4's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by SuperAce4, Dec 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperAce4

SuperAce4 Member

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:121116408
    *Current Server Rank: MVP
    In-game name:SuperAce4
    Time played (top right corner):2 days
    Reason for applying: I want to stop people from rdming because its annoying and I love playing on this server, also I have been hired before but school stopped me from playing as much but now I can play again.
    Why should we accept you?: I think I could provide help to your server and I think I am right for the spot.
    How often you get on and how long: usually about every day to every other day and for 30 min to an 1 hour on weekdays, on weekends 2-4 hours
    Are you bilingual?: only english
    Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: yes but only if other people in the the game say he did it too. I would have to have evidence he did it.
    Discord Name (Required): SuperAce4#0038
    Do you use voice chat?: sometimes, I usually talk to people if they are doing something like swearing and ask them to stop
    Are you able to use correct grammar?: yes

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Your application has been processed and is now being reviewed by staff.

3. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

I regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED Murder staff believes that you need to be on more often to be accustomed to our new and updated rules. Please do not let this discourage you! Get some time on Murder and learn some more about how the rules have changed and apply again! You may apply again no earlier than December 11, 2017.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.