Tanuki's Apllication

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Tanuki Kitamura, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tanuki Kitamura

Tanuki Kitamura Lead Developer Staff Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75158393

*Current Server Rank: Overlord/Leviathan (depends on if its been renamed, aka co-owner)

In-game name: |-AWOL-|Tanuki-San

Time played (top right corner): 1 week and some (last i checked it was about 1 week 3 days ish and thats after time reset glitch)

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Reason for applying: I am applying to help out because of the situation that is present.

Why should we accept you?: I have a ton of experience being staff, and I am willing to help out.

How often you get on and how long: I can get on weekends and Tuesdays, As for how long, i have been on for upwards of 5-6 hours before, it obviously varies.

Are you bilingual?: Not really.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):Tanuki-San#9856

Do you use voice chat?: If i feel like it.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes.

Additional information:

2. Tanuki Kitamura

Tanuki Kitamura Lead Developer Staff Member

I realize that i forgot to fill in the punishment question. As to that my answer is the same as it has always been. No, I would not just accept someones word for it, i require proof before i dish out punishment.

3. DIBON_@$$H@T

DIBON_@$$H@T Member

I regret to inform you that you have been denied staff by a majority vote from other staff. Don't let this deter you, try again in a week. In the meantime keep playing on the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.