Techno314's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by techno314, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. techno314

techno314 Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:122888993

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: techno314

Time played (top right corner): Currently it says 6 hours and 22 minutes but that is because of the reset in December. Neutron has my total time of 6626 minutes which roughly means 110 hours.

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) I am applying because there has been times where there are no staff online like at around 10 pm central and I am usually online at that time. Another reason I am applying is because the staff here are friendly and I would love the chance to work with them and again another reason is because I hate people who break the rules. I have a history with them on Garry's Mod, along with places like twitch. They are always breaking the rules and feel like they don't have to take any punishment when they definitely should. So to recap. Im applying to A. cover shifts that other staff cannot take and B. Prevent rule breakers from breaking rules.

Why should we accept you?: You don't have to accept me if you don't think you should not but to answer the question. I have had over 6 months of staffing experience on another server, NewWorldAuthority. I was actually a server manager but the community was not the best. There were people that were fine but others.... I just could not take it and I left, basically I have experience with staffing, like what you should do and how along with how to deal with situations that others may not know how to deal with.

How often you get on and how long: I log on everyday for pretty much all day as I am out of school and do not currently (I am working on that) and tbh I have been gone for a while previously but that was because I had school to take care of.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?:I can only speak english and a little bit of spanish. I was on a course where I was not required to take a spanish class which was not actually a good idea.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No you would not base a punishment on just another player's words. They could be easily lying, however you listen to what they are saying and go off that to see if the person is doing what they were said to be doing. If it means going through logs or using neutron.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): techno314#0057

Do you use voice chat?: Yes I am able to use voice chat but there are certain times where I cannot as there is a child in the house but most of the time I am able to use voice chat.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes I am capable to use correct grammar when needed, I just do not use it 24/7.

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK?: A prop is slain at 1:30 seconds until the round ends and I believe the hunters are slain at 2:30 seconds until the end of a round.
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2: 1. Inside the boxes in office. 2. On top of the house at summer house (I think thats the name. Its the map with a house surrounded by a beach and water.) 3. On the same map as #2 Anywhere where you can jump over the barrier to get outside of the map.
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.: 1. Asher - Moderator 2. crazydude - Admin 3. Willow - Admin 4. Skyllamma - Moderator

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. You are not too active on the server and have not gotten to know the staff and playerbase well. Don't let this discourage you. You may reapply in a week. Until then, try to get to know the players and staff better. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.