The Real Slim Shady's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by The Real Slim Shady, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Real Slim Shady

The Real Slim Shady Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155715238

*Age: 16 as of writing of this but I will turn 17 later this week.

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: The Real Slim Shady

Time played: 3d 09h 05m

Have you been given a warning or been banned before? [ Be truthful, we will check the panel to doublecheck]: I've never been banned but i have been kicked for being AFK too long in spectate.

Reason for applying: Oftentimes, i get on early in the morning and no other staff are on so people unfamiliar with the rules run a muck. I'd like to help tidy up those times as well as any other time I'm available to help.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I know the rules of the server and what I don't know I'm willing to learn, I follow the rules very well, and I want to help other people have fun and enjoy their time on the server.

How often you get on and how long: I get on at least once a day and play as long as I can, schedule permitting of course.

Are you bilingual?: No I am not.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would not base a punishment unless I witnessed it myself.

Discord Name (Required): The Real Slim Shady

Do you use voice chat?: I do not use voice chat because the jack for a mic on my PC is broken.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes.

Additional information: My father owns and operates a snow removal business so my availability during the winter is somewhat uncertain as i might have to go out and work depending on weather conditions. As well as work, I'm still a full time student so i'm typically piled with homework but I'm always on as soon as I can be.

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Congratulations you have been accepted to the Prop Hunt staff team! If you can please give us the 4 digit number associated with your discord and message it to the SM Tigri or one of the CMs so we can get you on the Discord server ASAP that would be great. Once again welcome to Prop Hunt staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.