TheMangoBeardies App

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by TheMangoBeardie, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMangoBeardie

TheMangoBeardie Member

*Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37624219

*Current Server Rank: Member

In-game name: TheMangoBeardie

Time played (top right corner): My total time played on the server is 32 hours

Reason for applying: When my friend Blitzerkreig introduced me to the server, I was completely blown away. The server's staff (In my opinion) strays far from the normal toxic and just plain mean people on most Gmod servers who are just a bad influence for newcomers. I like to think that I am not one of those people, so I try to be as friendly as possible to newcomers so that the community as a whole will not be overflown by a tsunami of toxic people.

Why should we accept you: Like I said above, I want to try my hardest to keep the toxic people far away from any of the servers who are thriving with joy and fun. It is not only my responsibility, but also my duty to help those in need of help and to help get rid of the toxic people so they wont ruin another person's fun. Also my judgment is never without evidence, so I take my time with making decisions and try to be as understanding as possible.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: I currently can only speak English

How often you get on and how long: I get on Gmod close to every day for at least an hour.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: This could depend. If I know the person giving me their information and knew that they were a very trustworthy person (Emphasis on the very) then I would probably trust them to give me their word. However, I still would try my hardest to find some sort of information on the person. I would most likely make the decision to take their word if, as an example, many people were telling me the same thing about what someone did.

Discord Name: ABeardieNamedMango #0003

Do you use voice chat: Yes, I do have a working mic that I use frequently

Are you able to use correct grammar: Yes, I am able to use correct grammar in things I say, sometimes however, I will mess up with grammar when I'm typing because I am either in a rush, or didn't check to make sure. This is why I mainly use voice chat instead of typing.

Thank you and I hope to see you soon as future comrades, also sorry about the misread of the example (I forgot to put in my Steam ID).

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Thank you for your application it has been sent to the Murder Staff for review. If you do not hear back within 24 hours please let myself or a Community Manager know.

3. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. Your tendencies to break the rules makes you not ready for staff. Don't let this discourage you. You may re-apply in a week, and until then, try to learn and follow the rules and get on good terms with the staff. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.