TransGinger's App

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by TransGinger, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TransGinger

TransGinger Member

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107792497

Current Server Rank:Guest

In-game name:TransGinger

Time played (top right corner):16 hours 22 minutes

Reason for applying: I've been playing on Rage Gaming servers for over a year now. I've made friends and memories meeting staff and other players. I would love to be able to help the server out anyway I can.

Why should we accept you?: I know that being staff isn't just a responsibility on my part but, a privilege as well. I will listen to other staff and hear out what everyone has to say before making a decision. I've had some experience watching PatientDeath be an admin on the Murder server so I know a few of the basics as well.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: I am not bilingual.

How often you get on and how long: I get on everyday for at least an hour, sometimes more.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would only base a punishment solely on another players words if, there were multiple players giving the same information, the players had good reputations and could be trusted, and if the accused had a reputation for misbehaving.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): TransGinger#9326

Do you use voice chat?: Yes, I love to talk to other players and have fun together.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I'm quite proud of my English skills.

Additional information: I'm available to talk on discord all hours on weekends and from 2pm to 11pm on weekdays.

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Murder staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.