TryxxStyxx6's Staff App

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by GamersFreakshow |-/, Jul 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GamersFreakshow |-/

GamersFreakshow |-/ Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:53629657

*Current Server Rank: Member

In-game name: TryxxStyxx6

Time played (top right corner): 1w 2d 3h 53m 10s (at time of application)

Reason for applying: I have been playing on RG for a while now, and used to be around when Matt was owner..I have enjoyed every minute on the servers and would like to help keep the servers respectable.

Why should we accept you? Like I put above, I would like to be staff because I want to help keep the server respectable and appropriate for all who join.

Are you bilingual? No.

How often you get on and how long: I usually try to get on once a day for at least an hour, UNLESS there are no players currently on

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No. I would base it on what I have seen/heard before making a decision unless multiple people are making the same claims

Discord Name: TryxxStyxx6#1842

Do you use voice chat?: I do use Voice chat

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes

Additional Information: I have been staff on here before (roughly 4-5 years ago) when Matt was owner. We had a falling out over something (can't really remember what about) and it led to my demotion..

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Thank you for submitting your staff application it is now under review by Murder Staff please allow up to 48 hours for review. When a decision has been made you will be informed via a response to this post. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact myself or another member of management.

Regards,
    Rucksack

3. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Murder staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.