Vizion's Staff aplication

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Vizion, Dec 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vizion

Vizion Member

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:178925145

*Current Server Rank:Member

In-game name:Vizion

Time played(top right corner):2d 17h 32m

Reason for applying:My reason for applying is so I could help with other people and make sure there doing the right thing.I could help them with playing in the game if there new and if there mic spamming i would gag them, and rdm i could slayrn for 2 rounds.I believe i could make these server a good place to play murder.

Why should we accept you?:I think you should accept me because i think i could help people and make them have fun playing these server.Another reason why you should accept me is that i could punish players who are bad and if they leave when there slayrn i would put them in logs so the server could ban them.

How often you get on and how long:I often get on most days because I play other games,i go to places, and i go to school but i play after i do my work.I get on for 3hrs each day or maybe 2hr.

Are you bilingual?:Yes,i am bilingual i speak english and not that much spanish but i am learning.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on other players word?If so,under what circumstances?:If someone broke and a other player told me but i didnt see i would not punish them but i would give them a second chance.If they told me if they rdm but killed a murder with no prof i would slayrn them but if he does have prof i would not punish him.

Discord name(required):alexanderamos188

Do you use voice chat?:I do youse voice chat

Are you able to use correct grammer?:yes i am able to use correct grammer i have been reading.

2. The Great Gatsby

The Great Gatsby Administrator

You have been denied staff at the moment. Murder staff recommend you play more and get a better understanding of the rules and procedures. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.