Willow is coming back? retry

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by [RG]willow, Nov 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [RG]willow

[RG]willow Member

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:90270640
    (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: vip

In-game name: [RG]Willow

Time played (top right corner): 2w 1d 14h 10m

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) I use to be staff before, I was a Admin for a while until I hurt my back. I was on leave for a while and then was "gotten rid of" since I wasn't able to get on for a long time.

Why should we accept you?: I feel like you guys should accept me because I was a very good staff member and I know all the rules. Most PH staff know me already as well, I also get along with all the players, and also help out a lot on questions people might have.

How often you get on and how long: For right now since school is going on and i'm going to the doctor a lot for my back, it's not very much. I'm gonna try to get on as much as I can but i get on for at least 3 maybe 4 hours on weekends if i'm not busy. On weekdays it's every other day like monday, wednesday friday for 2 hours maybe 3.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: No I am not, but if there is someone on speaking some sort of language and i'm the only one on. I will use google translate.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: If the player has proof of someone doing something and i didn't see it then yes i will punish them, but if they don't then i will not punish.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Willow#3174

Do you use voice chat?: Yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?: If i'm not tired then yes i can.

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK?
    T-pose-2:30 Hunters-1:50
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2
    abandoned_hote2 - under fridge and oven/stove in kitchen , Office2 - Behind washers on rightside of the room (relative to when you enter) , Island_limited - under bridges
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    Luigisteve- community manager Sektor- admin crazydudegonecrazy - helper TheRealSlimShady- server manager.

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome back to the Prop Hunt staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.