willows staff application <3

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by [RG]willow, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [RG]willow

[RG]willow Member

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:90270640

*Current Server Rank:VIP

In-game name:[RG]willow

Time played (top right corner):
    17971 minutes played on rage gaming server. ( to be honest i had to look at my playtime on the server XD)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.)
    i'm reapplying because, I miss being staff and being able to talk to all the other staff. Also i was fired because, I was inactive and I was busy and didn't get on for a long, long time.
    Why should we accept you?:
    I think you should accept me because, i was a very good staff member before and was on a lot when no one else could get on. Also a lot of staff knows me already and handeril knows that i'm a good staff member as well.
    How often you get on and how long:
    I haven't gotten on lately because school has gotten in the way and also i had oral surgery, but i would try my best to get on every friday through sunday, if im not very busy for at least 4-6 hours.
    Are you bilingual?:
    No i am not.
    Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:
    I would base a punishment if i had a lot of evidence and also if there were a lot of people who witness the crime. The circumstances if i was afk and i didnt witness the crime but others did would be a mute, or if its something ive seen and they have done it many times would be a kick.
    Discord Name (Required):
    My discord name is Willow
    Do you use voice chat?:
    Yes i do
    Are you able to use correct grammar?:
    Sometimes, if i'm really tired i will not have very good grammar.
    Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    1) What is the rule/time limit for props and hunters? 5:00
    2) Is any other language spoken besides english is accepted in the server? No there is not.
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. The real slim shady [admin], Handeril [owner], bbt786 [helper], and ik gravity but i forgot his rank lol.

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Congrats you have been ACCEPTED to the RG team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.