Willows totally first staff app

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by [RG]willow, Jun 10, 2018.

1. [RG]willow

[RG]willow Member

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:90270640

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: VIP

In-game name:[RG]Willow

Time played (top right corner):3d 5h 34m 32s

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying: I was staff on prop hunt for a while and wanted to at least try murder staff for a bit. I know most of all staff on rage due to me being a good friend with everyone and I help out some of the staff on murder when someone mic spams or does something their not suppose to.

Why should we accept you? Now when I'm pretty much like "homebound" due to lots of medical reasons, I have been getting on more since now school is out and wanted to try to get back into a comfortable spot for me.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: A little bit of Spanish not much though. Mostly English

How often you get on and how long: Try to get on at least every day if possible for about 4-5 hours.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: Well, if someone got me on and told me that a person keeps mic spamming, I wouldn't gag them very fast. I will warn them and if they keep doing it then ill gag them. It matters what the circumstances will be if I get on and people just like bombard with a whole bunch of stuff. If the player has proof to show me I will punish but if there's no proof I won't touch them until they do it again.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Willow#3174

Do you use voice chat?: Yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Sometimes

Additional information: I have a lung problem, I will be having some issues sometimes and will have to get off fast without even being able to say anything. I will be going in and out of the hospital sometimes but soon I will be in the hospital at night. I will keep you guys updated as much as possible.

*Steam ID example: STEAM_0:0:000000000
    *There is no age limit.
    *Your server rank would be member, MVP, VIP, or any paid staff rank (NOT your prestige and level).
    *Make sure you read the post for the minimum time requirements before applying if you do not have the current minimum or more you will be denied automatically. If you do not know what your time is you may contact a staff member and they can get this number for you.

Make sure to fill out your staff application with as much detail as possible!

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Murder staff team!