Wilson's application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Wilson6783 (Whaleson), Jan 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilson6783 (Whaleson)

Wilson6783 (Whaleson) Member

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117472452

Discord tag: Wilson#2193

Why do you want to become a developer for RageGaming? I'm thinking about a career on something like this and I'd like the experience.

What previous programming/coding experience do you have? I took a summer course using Ruby on rails.

Have you ever been a developer for a community before? If yes, in what capacity did you perform? I have not.

How available are you on a day-to-day basis? Typically I'm available after school around 2:30 p.m. until I work around 6 or 7 p.m. I have a lot of time over the weekend.

Tell us about yourself: Most people know me from my experience on the Deathrun server. I was very dedicated to being staff even if it wasn't all the excitement I heard about. I spent countless hours on that server dedicated to keeping it running. After I was "fired" it was down hill from there. As long as staff is treated as an asset and everything is good, I'll be happy. Otherwise, I'm afraid it might become another Matt situation.

Additional Notes/Information: during the summer I'm taking another coding course.

2. Tanuki Kitamura

Tanuki Kitamura Lead Developer Staff Member

CONGRATULATIONS! You have been accepted onto the Rage Gaming Dev Team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.