Wish Rumple's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Soloman Lane, Dec 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soloman Lane

Soloman Lane Member

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:99876195

Current Server Rank: Member

In-game name: Wish Rumple

Time played: 5 Weeks, 0 days, 09 hours, 56 minutes, 02 seconds.

Reason for applying: Recently I have been on a few times during the afternoons where there has been one player out of a small group who broke and continued to break some of the rules, this made it much less fun for some of the other players and caused a few to rage quit. I would like to be able to help prevent situations like this, and many others from happening so that others may have a fun and enjoyable experience. Also, I'd like to help try and get the server more active than it has been in recent months.

Why should we accept you?: I am extremely good at dealing with high pressure situations in a collected manner. I also have previous experience serving on the MU staff team and am up to date on the new rules since my absence (as well as the old rules). I do also have a lot of flexibility as far times when I can get on to assist a potential situation or large group.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: Yes. I speak Spanish, French, and Romanian

How often you get on and how long: Usually 3 times a week for at least 3 hours.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No I would not unless the player in question had other, tangible evidence.

Discord Name: Weaver#6849

Do you use voice chat?: No.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I am.

Additional information: You might see me on the server alone a lot because I have found that players are much more likely to join a server that has at least one player rather than zero.

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Murder staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.