Wizzy52's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Wizzy52, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wizzy52

Wizzy52 Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:119661150
    (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: MVP (Prestiege 2)

In-game name: ֎ŵĩƶƶɏƼƻ֎

Time played (top right corner): 1D.11hrs.52min.

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.)
    I was staff before, but quit due to building my own servers. i recently sold them, but I'm still addicted to GMOD. So, I figured I should stick to what I know (which is most RG servers).

Why should we accept you?:
    I'm very much capable of enforcing server rules and/or punishment accordingly through physical evidence, and/or through a credible source.

How often you get on and how long: I play GMOD and other various Steam titles daily. I'm starting a new Twich/Youtube channel, so I will be active about 6-8 hrs a day.

Are you bilingual?: Yes, I have mastered french, but I do speak a lot of spanish.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No, i would not. I'm very much capable of enforcing server rules and/or punishment accordingly through physical evidence, and/or credible sources.

Discord Name (Required): Wizzy52

Do you use voice chat?: Yes, I do, If necessary.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I am.

Additional information: I'm very experienced in software developing. In addition to being experienced in RG, I'm very well known by "OG" server staff.

* Questionnaire
    1) What is the rule/time limit for props and hunters? Props: 2:30 - Hunter: 1:50
    2) Is any other language spoken besides english is accepted in the server? No, there is not.
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    Rucksack [Community Manager]
    luigisteve21 [Server Manager]
    Tigrilily [Head Admin]
    The Real Slim Shady [Admin]

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Congrats your application has been ACCEPTED welcome back to the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.