Xdxkiller

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Xdxkiller, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xdxkiller

Xdxkiller Member

Additionally, if you are a Co-Owner applying for a specific server, you hereby agree to give up your rank in order to be on staff.

Thank you for your cooperation,

-[Community Manager] [RG]Rucksack

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54379493

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: user

In-game name: Xdxkiller

Time played (top right corner): 15 hr 45 min

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying: i would like to help make the server grow and help newcomers and your in need of staff and i would be very apreciative if i could help in any way

Why should we accept you? i relly like this server and it has AMAZING potential and i really would like to try and help other players to do the right things so this game could be fun and interesting

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: very little spanish im still learning but mostly english

How often you get on and how long: i get on everyday between a different varity of games but if i get to be staff i will be on everyday

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: if they have read the rules and still not concidered to follow no racism then i will gag but i will give a warning first

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Snake ( 5104 )

Do you use voice chat?: yes and i join discord very often

Are you able to use correct grammar?: yes i like to use correct grammar and correct other peoples grammar when needed or not clearly understood

Additional information:

*Steam ID example: STEAM_0:1:54379493
    *There is no age limit.
    *Your server rank would be member, MVP, VIP, or any paid staff rank (NOT your prestige and level).
    *You must have 25 hours total or more on the server to apply.

Make sure to fill out your staff application with as much detail as possible!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  2. Tanuki Senpai

Tanuki Senpai Member

I apologize but you have been DENIED by TTT Staff. Please work on following ALL rules. You can apply again in a week 12/12/17. When you do apply please make sure you use proper grammar, and that you read the questions and give the best honest answers you can give.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.