Xephodias's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Xephodias Dra Byneyr, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xephodias Dra Byneyr

Xephodias Dra Byneyr Member

Steamid: 76561198211424313

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Xephodias Dra Byneyr

Time played :2d 21h 55m 53s

Reason for applying? I have a few different reasons that I am now applying for staff. The main reason being is that I really do not like it when people do not follow rules and there is no staff online. I would like the authority to be able to uphold said rules when there is no other staff currently online.

Why should we accept you?: I have been coming to the Rage Gaming Prop Hunt server for a year or two now if I’m not mistaken. Only recently has it been more regular. I want to be able to enforce and uphold the rules and would try my best to do so in a polite and professional manner.

How often you get on and how long: I tend to get on daily or every other day but that really just depends on my current schedule. Saturdays and Sundays I am less likely to be on.

Are you bilingual? As much as I would like to be I am not bilingual.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another player’s word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would base a punishment on another player’s word, as long as that player was a trusted member of staff, even then I would still ask what exactly they did to deserve the punishment that had been chosen for them.

Discord Name: Xephodias#0909

Do you use voice chat?: No I do not. I have social anxiety and voice chat sometimes is a little too much. I just mainly do it to avoid confrontation, but I also just plain don’t like using it most of the time. I use the regular in game text chat mostly.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: I am able to use proper grammar in most cases. I don’t always, but I am able to if it is required of me, or if I am just not feeling like messing around.

Additional information:

* Questionnaire

1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? A T-pose is slain at 1:30 until the next round begins and the hunters are slain at 2:30 until the next round as well.

2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2: In the Fireplace on modern house, invisible roof on island house, and inside the blast doors on starship

3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.

Wizzy52 (Helper)

[RG]Willow (Helper)

[RG]Rucksack (Community Manager)

Tanuki Senpai (Developer)

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. You may be on good terms with the staff, but you do need a little more experience and time on the server today. Things like calling a few staff their old ranks is an example. Don't let this bother you. You may reapply in a week. Until then, try to get more familiar with the staff and get to know them better. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.