YOUR KFCoffice MOM's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by luigisteve21, Sep 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93145690

*Current Server Rank: Not even a member yet. However now you have to have 16 hours or more, so I’m good.

In-game name: YOUR KFCofice MOM

Time played (top right corner): 20 hrs 38 mins, and slowly gaining.

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying: For the two weekends I’ve played the server keeps advertising an opening for staff, and on the forums there hasn’t been an accepted one for a while. Originally I wasn’t going to apply, as I feel like I’ll randomly disappear and let everyone down. However, at least until you have more admins, I want to help.

Why should we accept you? Well I really want to help, as it seems that no one else is applying. I am currently my class treasurer, and I’m in Art Club, Spanish Club, Forensics, FBLA, Scholar’s Bowl, and a few others extracurricular activities on top of school, so I can handle a lot. However that goes both ways, as I may not always have time. I have been a moderator for some Minecraft server a few years ago, for about a month before I stopped getting on.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: Not really, however I’m starting Spanish Two, so I know a small amount of Spanish.

How often you get on and how long: It’s kind of early to tell, as about a week ago I got around 15 hours in three days, then for the rest of the week I wasn’t on. Now this week I was primarily on Skyrim, but I have got about an hour, mainly from today alone. However if I needed to I could have been on more this weekend. However, I mainly get on on the weekends. Between homework, and parents taking me home at anywhere from 5:30-6:30 it get’s kind of hard.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: As I can not see every part of the map, maybe. However I would have to trust the player, and hear both sides of the story, and even then I might not. It’s hard to say though without being in the moment.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): KFCoffice #4765

Do you use voice chat?: Probably too much.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: I believe so.

Additional information: I got one of my best friends in real life on the server, so occasionally I may try to mess with him, however I won’t break the boundaries set. In case you’re curious he is Blaze It Michael. (STEAM_0:0:78494347)

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Murder Staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.