Zuxmera's SA

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Toxic Goddess Sirena, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toxic Goddess Sirena

Toxic Goddess Sirena New Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95443176

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Zuxmera

Time played (top right corner): 2d 03h 30m (time was reset but I am positive I have a lot more hours than that)

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying:

I was staff once before I left due to issues with the previous owner of Rage Gaming and due to personal reasons. However I’m excited to be back and see that RG is doing a 1000000x’s better with Handeril as the new owner. I would like to contribute to the community again by helping out in anyway possible.

Why should we accept you?:

As I stated above I was once staff so I have a grasp on things already (yes I know some things have changed like rules but I’ve already reviewed/have been informed what’s been changed) and no one will have to take the time to train me on the commands. RG is a place for me to relax and escape from everything. Plus a lot of the new staff members I’ve met make the server(s) fun just like they were before. I would like to contribute to making the server enjoyable for others to play by keeping the “troubled” people in line.

How often you get on and how long: I usually get on mid afternoon and late at night till 4 am in the morning depending on if people are online.

Are you bilingual?: Sí, hablo español y ingles.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: Depends on the situation and who the offender is, but either way physical evidence is always must.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):

Zuxmera#6657

Do you use voice chat?:

Yes I do.

Are you able to use correct grammar?:

When I’m not triggered yes.

Additional information:

I like to poke things with a stick to see if they’re dead or alive

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. You forgot the entire questionnaire part of the application. As this was an incomplete application, you can reapply at any time! Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.