Pats staff app

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Patientdeath, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patientdeath

Patientdeath Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:176328921
    *Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Patientdeath

Time played (top right corner):
    Its says 3 hours but i have almost 2 weeks it reset last time i was staff

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.)
    I like the new community and really wanna help I was previous admin for both Murder and PH and that was because I left because I felt I was active enough and left with a previous server manager just to find out there was no plan so I wasted time and effort and wanna come back.

Why should we accept you?: I have alot of expierence being staff and generally get along with people who wanna get along with me.

How often you get on and how long:
    I've been recently getting back into gmod and I play as long as my parents allow me on the computer so about 3-4 hours.
    Are you bilingual?:
    No
    Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:
    Not without screen shots or valid 100% proof
    Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):
    Patientdeath#9150
    Do you use voice chat?:
    Yes I do
    Are you able to use correct grammar?:
    Yes
    Additional information:
    N/A
    * Questionnaire
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? 1:50 I believe
    2) Is any other language spoken besides english is accepted in the server?
    no
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    Elle mod Bbt helper luigi SM and Rucksack CM

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED. The staff feel that you haven't had enough time on the server yet and haven't gotten to know the staff and rules well. In addition, the remark where you said that you get along with people who want to get along with you was noted as unprofessional. You may reapply in a week. Until then, try to get to know the staff and rules better. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.