[RG]Mike432162's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by luigisteve21, Mar 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:84679873
    (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: Guest

In-game name: [RG]Mike432162

Time played (top right corner or you can ask staff to find it): 21H

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.)
    Heard that murder staff needed help so I decided to apply so that I can help out with the giant groups of players that can pile into the game at one time. Also i've been on when no admins are on and lets just say lots of RDM and N-words.

Why should we accept you?:
    Well like i said above the staff need help there are moments when players are on and no admin isnt and ive seen what happens constant arguing about RDM, using of the N-word and some mic spammers.

How often do you get on and for how long:
    I get on quite often sometimes even when no one else is on just to see if someone joins and I stay on for hours depending on weather the prop hunt server needs someone watching.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?:
    No, I am not bilingual.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:
    Yes, if they have the proof that actually makes sense then i would punish the player but if the proof makes no sense or they dont have any then no.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): ?UnknownOrange?#3374

Do you use voice chat?: Yes.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes.

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) What is the name of the Power Round that strips the Murderer of all weapons and gives all innocents a revolver?
    Mice and Cat Round

2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2

ttt_lego: The traitor room is illegal to go into as the murderer on the Mice and Cat round. mu_mcvillage_v6: Going into the wall as the murderer during the Mice and Cat power round. ttt_frozen_prison: Using !unstuck to get inside closed jail cell.

3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    [Admin]: [RG]Willow
    [Admin]: (The OG)Mr. Gold
    [Moderator]: h
    [Community Director]: [RG]Rucksack

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I regret to inform you but your application has been DENIED. The staff feel that your answers to Reason for Applying and Why we Should Accept You are too close together, as if it was rushed. In addition, they feel that you should spend more time getting used to being Prop Hunt staff first as well as spend more time getting familiarized with Murder (being cross-staff is not easy at all). Don't let this discourage you. You may reapply in a week, and in that time, think more about if you can handle cross-staff first. If you think you can, then think about why you would like to become cross-staff.

Imzda_N00b!!! likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.